To achieve the unique support dynamic in our Sonata mattress, we combined three layers of coils with distinctively different characteristics. This composition deflects pressure and provides a luxurious feel of weightlessness.
At the surface of the Sonata is a layer of Swedish micro coils with an unparalleled stretching ability combined with soft natural Talalay latex which gently contours and yields to your body’s curves. A middle layer of over 1500 mini coils joined with another layer of latex in provides additional stabilizing contour. The base layer of nested coils offers flexible support. Together these more than 3,000 independent coils create a supportive, responsive feel with outstanding surface comfort.
We complete our triple coil design with a cover made from organic stretch cotton quilted to wool combined with a generous amount of camel hair. Camel hair is finer than sheep wool and provides exceptional performance with regards to humidity control and temperature balance combined with sumptuous softness.
- Triple coil design for luxurious feel and contour
- Base layer of nested, highly flexible Swedish coils
- Middle layer of over 1,500 mini coils with 1” of soft natural Talalay latex
- Comfort layer of unique Swedish stretch pocket design with ¾” soft natural latex
- Breathable organic cotton knit quilted to a combination layer of wool and camel hair for exceptional sleep climate control and cushy comfort
- Dual-sided firmness option for couples